30 Broadwick street, london
The Anslow Partnership were appointed to design and monitor the CAT B fit out and relocation to 30 Broadwick St, London for a confidential client s to create a modern working space with a strong focus on digital technology .
The project included the mechanical and electrical installation to accommodate a contemporary tailored office solution with a heavy focus on AV technology and a design brief to create a flexible working environment that challenged and deviated from a standard open plan office set-up.
Project Solutions / Achievements
- Contemporary office design to create a shared desk environment and town hall working.
- Design based on a high level of sustainability and Energy Efficiency.
- Use of low energy LED lighting and bespoke feature lighting.
- New DALI addressable lighting control system with daylight linking and user interface.
- Reconfiguration of the air conditioning systems to provide comfortable environmental conditions.
- New BMS control upgrade to provide a good level of user control and flexibility.
- New underfloor power and structured cabling to provide flexibility to move work areas.
- New state of the art audio visual and conference facilities to meeting rooms.