MTvh hatton garden
The new central London office for MTVH, located in the Johnson Building, Hatton Garden. TAP successfully carried out the CAT B fit out, providing a desirable working space and an environmentally friendly design. The MTVH demise is located on the second floor and is approximately 25,000 SQF. The project design followed an exposed slab principle throughout the open plan office areas. The floor utilises displacement ventilation in conjunction with CO2 sensors for the open plan areas. VRF heating and cooling systems are installed in all cellular meeting spaces, using semi exposed services arrangement.
Project Solutions / Achievements
- Fresh air, heating and cooling is provided by displacement ventilation.
- Perimeter trench heating provided to account for perimeter fabric losses.
- Air transfer fans and CO2 sensors are used for supplying cellular spaces with fresh air when in use.
- Large meeting rooms provided with VRF heating and cooling systems, with linear slot diffusers providing conditioned air into the space.
- All open plan areas are exposed slab, meeting rooms have raft type ceilings with semi-exposed services.
- Floor includes open plan work area, meeting rooms, phone booths, break out spaces, kitchen hub and eating area.