One Portsoken, London – Complete Building Refurbishment
A existing prominent office building of 230,000 sqft on the edge of City of London E1, Just a stone’s throw from London’s Fenchurch Street and Tower Hill stations fantastic transport offering.
Following on from a number of large scale projects recently completed across London, TAP was delighted to continue our successful run of large scale complete building refurbishment with the appointment to carry out the building refurbishment to Cat A fit-out project at One Portsoken Street. The project involved a full strip out of all services and the design of new services that allowed for the additional demise created by the infilled atrium from floors ground to eight. This was then followed by the Cat A fit-out of the basement, mezzanine and floors one to eight and a Cat B fit-out of the ground floor. The ground floor was completely redesigned to allow the incorporation of retail units, shower/changing and bike storage facilities as well as the creation of a new entrance and relocation of the existing main reception area to give greater prominence.
Project Solutions / Achievements
- Exposed services solution.
- High efficiency heat recovery VRF system.
- 8No new chillers.
- Chilled Water (CHW) primary & associated valves system
- New central air handling unit incorporating heat recovery.
- New high efficiency condenser boilers.
- LED lighting throughout incorporating full lighting control.
- New power main & sub-main distribution boards throughout.
- New backup generator system
- New fire alarm, security and access control systems.
- New BMS incorporating energy monitoring software.
- BREEAM ‘Very Good’ requirement.