Open text - cannon street
The Anslow partnership where appointed to design and develop the full CAT B fit out for Open Text over two floors at 45 Cannon Street, London. The building which was recently constructed comprises of six floors of commercial office space.
Working closely with HOK architects, we produced a CAT B fit out which comprised of a mixture of open plan & cellular office space, small & large meeting rooms, phone booths, collaboration lounges and a townhall area.
We communicated with HOK and Open Text throughout the project to ensure an environmentally conscious design approach which also provides a vibrant and comfortable working space. Existing mechanical and electrical systems were modified and adjusted to suit the aspirations of the CAT B fit out.
Niall Curley – Electrical Engineer
Jody Kelly – Mechanical Engineer
Chris Lantsbury – Public Health Engineer
Project Solutions / Achievements
- A mixture of existing and new fan coil units where used in order to suit the variety of spaces
- Extensive IT / AV systems to all meeting rooms were incorporated, including room booking systems and video & audio conference facilities.
- Modern office design to create a friendly and productive working environment.
- Design based on a high level of sustainability and Energy Efficiency.
- Use of low energy LED lighting and bespoke LED feature lighting.
- New underfloor power and structured cabling to provide flexibility to provide future modifications.
- Modifications to the existing fire system, an integration of new access control security and WAP systems.