New London Headquarters, Park House, Finsbury Circus (Client Confidential)
A major refurbishment of three floors comprising 90,000ft2 of office accommodation to create a new London Headquarters for a Confidential Consulting Company’.
This design and build project involved the complete removal of all existing MEPH services back to the cores and replacing with new energy efficient solutions. The Anslow Partnership were appointed to undertake the design to tender and remain client side for the site monitoring of the installation and commissioning working closely with Parkeray and CallisonRTKL to ensure the ER’s were delivered.
To satisfy the extensive AV and IT requirements, and critical nature of the clients business needs some areas were designed with diverse service paths for cooling and power systems to provide resilient supplies with UPS and generator support.
To meet the growing need for agile and flexible workspaces all work stations are equipped with powered sit and stand desks which provide a great deal of flexibility for users.
- 4-pipe low energy EC fan coil units incorporating variable flow technology.
- LED lighting throughout incorporating full lighting control and AV interfaces.
- New resilient power distribution throughout.
- New fire alarm, security and access control system.
- New BMS incorporating energy monitoring package.