Spotify - Adelphi Building, London
The Anslow Partnership were appointed to design and monitor the CAT B works being developed from the Landlords Shell and Core office refurbishment at the listed and Heritage sensitive Adelphi Building.
Full music venue capability, agile working, listening rooms, collaboration spaces and full catering are amongst the variety of spaces included in the leading edge state of the art facility that will be home to over 600 Spotify staff and countless international recording artists. The project included atria infill and new stage arena construction along with the development of imaginative and smart ways of moving the limited quantities of base build chilled water and fresh air for the new mechanical services installation suitable for the needs of Spotify and a flexible and highly coordinated electrical installation to accommodate the Spotify AV and IT requirements and to create a contemporary and vibrant working environment suited to this global Brand .
The delivery programme is incredibly challenging for both design and construction with ISG. TAP commenced in August 2017 – The initial Interior Designer was removed and TAP undertook detailed design from January 2018 with completion of L7 and L8 October in 2018 and L1,2 and 3 December 2018. All design deliverables to RIBA Stage 4 have been met.
Project Solutions / Achievements
- Contemporary office design to create a shared desk environment.
- Project constructed within a listed and heritage sensitive building
- Design based on a high level of sustainability and Energy Efficiency.
- Use of low energy LED lighting and feature lighting.
- New DALI addressable lighting control system with daylight linking and user interface and scene setting
- Fully exposed services solutions.
- Reconfiguration of the air conditioning systems to provide comfortable environmental conditions.
- New BMS control upgrade to provide a good level of user control and flexibility.
- New underfloor power and structured cabling to provide flexibility to move work areas.
- New state of the art audio visual and conference facilities to all areas.