The nest, 67-71 Beak street, w1
The Anslow Partnership were appointed to design and develop a full Cat A office services installation for LaSalle Investment Management ( LIM ) in conjunction with BGY Architects.
The project included the complete strip-out, modernisation and refurbishment to the two buildings, involving extensive builders work whilst retaining much of the original exposed fabric. TAP provided new mechanical and electrical services to accommodate the client requirements and to create a contemporary, vibrant working environment with Reception, open-plan office space, meeting and breakout Courtyard area. The scheme has been recognised by the BCO with an award for South East region in projects up to 1500m2.
The Rear building also benefits from a generous Roof Terrace with decking and lighting, giving views over Soho.
The building has been let to Lush Retail Ltd, who will occupy the entire space as their London regional office.
Project Solutions / Achievements
- Flow-through Reception with feature lighting with access control, reception power and data facilities.
- Contemporary office spaces with direct/indirect suspended lighting and VRV comfort cooling throughout.
- New BMS control system to provide optimum control and flexibility.
- New 250kVA Incoming supply to the building and all-new electrical distribution to on-floor Distribution boards
- and Mechanical Plant.
- All new lighting installation utilising low energy T5 and LED luminaires with integrated DALI lighting controls.
- New wireless fire alarm system throughout.
- New security & access control system.