Verifone – Stockley Park
The Anslow Partnership were appointed to design and develop a full Cat B office services installation for Verifone – Payment Systems and Software technology company. Having gone through a period of rapid expansion, Verifone wanted a larger workplace to relocate their European headquarters to that was not only future proof but reflected their dynamic company culture.
The project consisted of modifications to the existing Cat A installations with additional services provided to suit client specific requirements comprising modifications to existing fan coil system, feature lighting schemes to client facing areas and provision of new reception area, IT data room and intensive data infrastructure.
Project Solutions / Achievements
- Displacement ventilation solution
- DX cooling in Comms room
- Leak Detection
- Reconfiguration of the air conditioning systems to provide comfortable environmental conditions.
- New state of the art interactive collaborative meeting space (Media Presentation Studio).
- Modern office design to create a friendly and productive working environment.
- Design based on a high level of sustainability and Energy Efficiency.
- Use of low energy LED lighting and bespoke LED feature lighting.
- New underfloor power and structured cabling to provide flexibility to provide future modifications.
- Modifications to the existing fire system, an integration of new access control security and WAP systems.