White & Case
The Anslow partnership where appointed to design and develop the new and existing services modifications required for the refurbishment of the main White & case reception, meeting and conference room suite and staff restaurant at their Old Broad Street headquarters.
The project involved refurbishment of the existing meeting suite, creation of a multi-configurable 100 person conference suite, main reception refurbishment and staff restaurant refurbishment.
The addition of the new conference suite required a supplemental ventilation solution to meet the high occupancy of the space, with no spare riser capacity for routing of ductwork we worked closely with MCM and the Corporation of London planners to incorporate glazed louvres into the existing façade to minimise external impact.
We worked closely with White and Case, MCM and the team to deliver vibrant and comfortable multi-use spaces.
Project Solutions / Achievements
- A mixture of existing and new fan coil units were used in order to suit the variety of spaces including a new high efficiency ventilation and VRV system for the conference suite.
- Extensive IT / AV systems to new conference facility and upgrades to all meeting room systems were incorporated, including video and audio conference facilities.
- Adaption and supplementation of existing catering M&E services to suit additional facilities for both front and back of house.
- Extensive use of bespoke LED feature lighting to all areas.
- New underfloor power and structured cabling to provide flexibility to provide future modifications.
- Modifications to the existing fire and sprinkler systems.